Relax in style and comfort in our luxury B&B or fully equipped self-catering cottages. Sleeping 2-4, they are private, secluded, some have log fires, own patios and BBQ areas.
WATERFORD MANOR is a 10-hectare property situated on the Mooi River outside the small village of Rosetta in the picturesque and serene KwaZulu Natal Midlands region. We are 8kms from Nottingham Road and 12kms from Mooi River. We have 700 metres of Mooi River frontage with many idyllic spots available for fly fishing and picnicking. The property has a lot of indigenous growth and magnificent trees, and we have laid out a couple of walking trails for the enjoyment of guests. Along these trails, you will also find fishing and picnic spots.
We have a swimming pool with a wooden deck overlooking the river, a lapa with BBQ facilities, which are available for guest use and comfort.
There are abundant wildlife species, which move freely through all the properties in the region – so be on the lookout for buck, mongoose, porcupines and otters. The birdlife is also prolific – we have a couple of resident Paradise Flycatchers and have frequent visits from the Brown Eagle as well as the Hammerkop. We also have a pair of resident Gymnagenes.
BED & BREAKFAST
Kick back and relax in the stylish comfort that is Waterford Manor. Enjoy your gourmet breakfast in our cosy dining room or honeymooners can get your breakfasts delivered to your door at a time suited to you. Our B&B suites are fitted with luxuries such as:
- Soft white bath robes and slippers
- Complimentary sherry
- Electric blankets (B&B suites have different methods of heating – a combination of underfloor heating, heaters and heated towel rails).
- Outside paved seating areas/patios
- Private entrance
- TV unit (with own decoder and DSTV bouquet) and alarm clock/radio
- Coffee and tea making facilities are available in all units
- Tea, coffee, sugar and milk
- Complimentary biscuits and rusks
- Basic toiletries such as soap, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, bath salts, bubble bath and Tabbard.
Self-catering accommodation (4 free-standing units total 6 beds, and sleeping 10 persons). Our self catering units are beautifully and tastefully decorated and are fully equipped with:
- Private entrance;
- Private patio/BBQ area;
- Private parking;
- Fireplace and/or heaters;
- Electric blankets;
- All bedding, linen, extra blankets and towels;
- Kitchen requirements (fridge, stove, microwave, kettle, toaster, pots, pans and all crockery and cutlery)
- TV unit (with own decoder and DSTV bouquet) and alarm clock/radio;
- Basic groceries such as coffee, tea, sugar, milk, salt, pepper and dishwashing liquid;
- Complimentary biscuits and rusks
- Basic toiletries such as soap, shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, bath salts, bubble bath, toilet paper and Tabbard.
|Accommodation||Low Season||High Season||Notes|
|Self-catering||R 310||R 450||Per adult per night sharing|
|Bed and Breakfast||R 395||R 535||Per adult per night sharing|
|Single Supplement||+50%||+50%||Applies on weekends and high season|
|1 Night weekends||R 360||R 585||Per adult per night sharing|
|Family Cottages||R 930||R 1350||Minimum charge per night (weekends, etc)|
|Kids under 2||FOC||FOC||A camp cot is available on request|
|Kids 2 – 12||-50%||-50%||Per child per night|
|Honeymoon Suite B&B||R 650||R 750||Per adult per night sharing, inclusive of Complimentary fruit basket and stocked Mini Bar|
|Full English||R 85||R 85||Traditional English Breakfast with all the trimmings|
Midweek Special – Pay for 2 nights get 1 night FREE. Pay for 3 nights get 2 nights FREE. Offer valid between Sunday Night and Thursday Night. Offer subject to terms and conditions.
- Bed & Breakfast: Yes
- Self Catering: Yes
- Hotel: No
- Guest House: No
- Camping: No
- Game / Nature Lodge: No
- Wedding Venue: No
- Conference Facilities: No
- Spa & Health: No
- Fishing: No
- Horse Riding: No
- Wine & Food Tasting: No
- Tour Guides / Tours: No
- Arts & Crafts: No
- Restaurant: No
- Sport: No
- Hiking: No
- Game & Bird Viewing: No
- Stock Sales: No
- Stud / Livery: No
- Reservations: No
- Rock Art: No