Cloud 9 Leisure Resort is situated on the banks of Craigie Burn Dam. Located in the renowned rolling hills in Kwazulu Natal. Relax and enjoy the peacefulness at Cloud 9.
4 Luxury Chalets are available for rent. All chalets are equipped as a home and sleep a maximum of 4 people each also including children.
The chalet is equipped with a kitchen and an open plan lounge. DSTV, fireplace and double bed sleeper couch is also available. The bedroom is equipped with a queen size bed and electric blanket. The bedroom has an en-suite bathroom that is equipped with a shower, toilet and basin. Each Chalet has its own little veranda with a portable braai.
Two bed room wooden cabin is available. One bedroom is equipped with a double bed. Two sets of bunk beds is equipped to sleep six.
RATES: Cabins are charged per night as well as a cost per person per night.
Camping space is available. Cost is charged per person per night. Electricity is available to some sites. Children under the age of 12 years old will be charged at a reduced price per night.
No pets are allowed.
No card facilities are available
Entertainment area is available and include a Pool table with TV. Rates to hire function room is charged per day. For more information please contact Cloud 9 Leisure Resort.
ACTIVITIES YOU CAN ENJOY AT CLOUD 9 LEISURE RESORT
- Hire a boat with a sneaker motor. Refundable deposit is required.
- Slow boat rides around the dam on their specially build booze cruise platform. Cost are charged per person. A time table are also available. All water sports are subject to weather conditions.
- Day visitors must make prior arrangement before visiting Cloud 9 Leisure Resort. Entrance fee is charged per person.
- Bring your boat and pull tubes and other water toys.
- Events are planned for school holidays. Cost is charged per child per day. Games are dependent on weather conditions.
- Fishing is strictly limited to catch and release.
- Appealing aspect of Cloud 9 is the safety on the premises.
- Bed & Breakfast: No
- Self Catering: Yes
- Hotel: No
- Guest House: No
- Camping: Yes
- Game / Nature Lodge: No
- Wedding Venue: No
- Conference Facilities: Yes
- Spa & Health: No
- Fishing: Yes
- Horse Riding: No
- Wine & Food Tasting: No
- Tour Guides / Tours: No
- Arts & Crafts: No
- Restaurant: No
- Sport: No
- Hiking: No
- Game & Bird Viewing: Yes
- Stock Sales: No
- Stud / Livery: No
- Reservations: No
- Rock Art: No
Strictly no pets allowed